Enjoy a curated experience at an all-inclusive price of $2,499.00. Choose three from the following activities during your three nights, four-day stay:
(Each additional activity please add $400.00)
- One 90-minute Spa treatments per person customized by our talented therapists inclusive of gratuity, and all day access to our private lounging area, hot tubs and steam rooms included.
- Private guided hike by The Hike House with a gourmet picnic lunch selected by Chef Ron Moler of REDS
- Enjoy the ride as your driver takes you to one of the most popular Northern Arizona Winery’s, Alcantara, where you will enjoy a private tour and tasting including gourmet cheeses, olives, crackers and breads- handpicked by Chef Moler. Depart the winery with a hand-selected assortment of wines from the Vineyard
- Round of golf at Seven Canyons Golf Course with lunch at The Club House
- Tour behind the scenes at Out of Africa Wildlife Park and enjoy an exclusive opportunity to feed the animals
- Private cooking demonstration with dinner prepared by one of our hotel Chef’s, includes wine pairings from local wineries
- A Spiritual Sedona Experience: Be led by an intuitive guide from Sedona Red Rock Tours, to a vortex location and experience the spiritual and metaphysical powers held in this one of a kind destination
- A guided float down the Verde River ending at a Northern Arizona winery where you will enjoy a private tour and tasting paired with gourmet cheeses*
- Pink Jeep Tour with a gourmet picnic lunch prepared by Reds Restaurant (Private tour for two available for an additional fee of $500.00)
- Hot air balloon ride with a continental breakfast served upon landing* (Private tour for two available for an additional fee of $3,000.00)
- Soar high above it all as you fly with Sky Safari Air Tours over the Grand Canyon* (Private flight for two please add an additional $1,200.00).
As our guest, you will always enjoy bottled water, complimentary champagne chilled in your suite upon arrival, a welcome glass of wine or signature cocktail at REDS, complimentary yoga class, and a delicious breakfast in the morning. Only at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa where red rocks meet luxury, will you be treated to a one of a kind Sedona escape with a full itinerary curated just for you.
*These tours or activities depend upon weather conditions.
Package pricing varies by dates. When booking online, weekdays may not be booked in conjunction with weekends due to the rate difference. Please call reservations for assistance with booking your room.