The Soul Radiance Retreat in the Red Rocks
October 6- 8 in beautiful Sedona, Arizona, take a journey into meditation, yoga and self-discovery with meditation expert and best-selling Hay House author, Sarah McLean. McLean, along with a team of experts in yoga and mind/body health, including artist Sherab Khandro, forgiveness teacher Lori Rubenstein, and yoga instructor and coach Allison Cabral, gently guide you into self-discovery, gentle flow yoga, and silent and guided meditations. Held at the Sedona Rouge Hotel, surrounded by majestic red rock monuments that soar into the clear blue sky, this retreat creates an opportunity to rejuvenate, recharge, and reflect as you reduce stress, practice mindfulness, present moment awareness, and learn more about who you are and how to be happy. The retreat is open to those with no yoga or meditation experience – anyone who attends will leave transformed and inspired. Visit www.radianceretreat.com or call 928-204-0067. Space is limited, and early registration ends September 6.
Journey into Meditation and Self-Discovery in Sedona Arizona, October 6 – 8
Reconnect with your spirit, awaken to your full potential, strengthen your soul connection, and renew yourself at the Soul Radiance Retreat with best- selling Hay House author and meditation expert Sarah McLean.
During this weekend retreat you will rejuvenate, recharge, and reflect as Sarah, along with a variety of guest presenters including artist Sherab Khandro, forgiveness teacher Lori Rubenstein, and yoga instructor and coach Allison Cabral, will gently guide you on an essential journey to discover:
- Powerful meditation instruction in practices for insight, rejuvenation and inspiration;
- Self-inquiry practices and communication practices to deeply listen to yourself and others;
- A deep connection to your “soul-center” and with who you really are – the source of your creativity, wisdom and spirituality, the ‘you’ beyond your thoughts and the roles you play;
- Your inner glow with the yoga of breath, gentle flow yoga, meditation in motion, and mindfulness practices;
- How shifting your awareness helps you to attune you to your heart’s deepest desires, discover a wonderful world, explore your creativity, and live the life you really want.
- The natural magnificence of Sedona’s beauty and energy, and the reasons it’s important to harmonize with nature’s rhythms.
Beginners aren’t just welcome, they’re embraced at this retreat. It’s guaranteed attendees will leave transformed and inspired. Space is limited, early registration ends September 6. Find out more: www.radianceretreat.com or call 928-204-0067.