The Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is a premier location offering unique style, design, and sophistication for your weddings in Sedona and corporate retreats to Arizona. The atmosphere is friendly, small, and intimate. The staff is positive, professional, and respectful. They are trained to anticipate your needs and respond to your requests quickly and efficiently. Contact us today for more information.
We understand that choosing the right setting for your special day is as important as selecting a dedicated, experienced team of professionals to assist you in creating your perfect Wedding. When you choose the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa you have selected the best in event facilities, quality and variety of banquet offerings, the comfort of guest rooms, hotel amenities, and personal service.
Click for more information about Weddings…
It is widely known that the wellness of your business depends on directly upon the wellness of your people. There is nothing like a “Natural Retreat” to inspire business prosperity and mental wellness.
Please inquire about our Off-Site Catering by contacting Daniel Carrillo our Director of Sales & Catering, 928-340-5307 or you can email him at DCarrillo@sedonarouge.com
- Sedona is 2 hours north from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Sedona Rouge is centrally located in West Sedona on the corner of SR 89A and Rodeo Road. Easy to find. Easy to park, and no parking fees.
- Indoor meeting space includes The Executive Boardroom, Andalusia A, B, & C, and the Pool View Room.
- Outdoor meeting venues include the Rooftop Terrace and the Column Garden.
- Sedona Rouge features REDS Restaurant with outdoor seating and live evening entertainment daily.
- Spa at Sedona Rouge is a full-service spa focusing on health and wellness.
- With spa treatments, guests have access to the men’s and women’s lounges with hot tubs and steam rooms in the Spa at Sedona Rouge.