Free Health & Longevity Seminar
Dr. James Chappell
Date: Every Monday & Wednesday
Time: 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Location: Sedona Rouge
Call hotel front desk for availability and room location at (928) 203-4111
Do you or a loved one have a health challenge, weight loss issue, fatigue, abundance of stress, cancer, heart condition, diabetes, arthritis, psoriasis, IBS or any chronic, degenerative dis-ease?
If so, you won’t want to miss your chance to hear and speak with this countries leading authority on natural healing and natural medicine. Dr. James Chappell truly knows how the body works and what to do when it doesn’t. Seating is limited.
Free Bone Density Scanning
After the seminar, Dr. Chappell will offer free bone density scanning from 3:00 pm to 5:00pm using a GE Ultrasonometer. This device uses only ultrasound and is certified to be 98% as accurate as the GE DEXA machine used in hospitals. It takes ONE minute to test and four minutes to explain the results.
*Dr. James Chappell is an independent nutritional consultant at the Sedona Rouge Spa, but is not affiliated with the Sedona Rouge Spa. Call (928) 340-5331 for a Nutritional Consultation.
Who is Dr. James Chappell?
● Since 1971 veteran health researcher & educator
● Chiropractic physician (retired)
● Traditional naturopath
● Social Worker (retired)
● Clinical nutritionist
● Medical herbalist & Intuit
● Formulation chemist
● Bachelors degree in Science (Psychology)
● Darkfield microscopist
● GE bone density scanning specialist
● Ward full spine x-ray evaluator
● Navarro cancer screening practitioner
● Best selling author:
The Aboriginal Herb Guide
The Miracle Elements
A Promise Kept
Inside the Vortex (available now!)
● TV & Radio personality (host 780 KAZM)
● Former ‘lot’ doctor for movie studios in
Hollywood, CA seeing actors, producers &
● Key note speaker
● Corporate medical consultant
● Chronic, severe & terminal illness
● Certified forensic disability specialist &
advocate under the American’s with
Disabilities Act (ADA)
● Commissioner with the Citizens
Commission on Human Rights (CCHR)
● Registered World Citizen Advocate